Edmonton's Social Media Marketing Agency (YEG)

We grow your businesses!

Facebook Advertising

We will create highly targeted ad campaigns to create awareness around your business, to generate sales of products or services or to capture leads

LEARN MORE

Website Design

Modern looking websites that adjust automatically to every smart device.

We also create high converting online stores, that mixed with the right sales funnels will deliver the highest ROI LEARN MORE

Social Media Growth

We will create, manage and grow all kinds of social media accounts. Keeping all content original and engaging in order to create an organic fan base

LEARN MORE

Email Marketing

Email marketing is still very alive, and very profitable!We provide all email marketing services, from email capture with opt-in forms in landing pages to the broadcasting of campaigns to thousands of leads

LEARN MORE
Marketing Company in Edmonton, Alberta

Specialized In Getting Clients For Chiropractors, Dentists, Real Estate Agents and Brokers.

Online Advertising, Reputation Management, Lead Generation, And Business Growth

Advertising agency in Edmonton Specialized in Chiropractors Dentists, and Real Estate  
From Facebook and Google advertising to great looking websites, lead capture, customer nurture sequences, and social media management.
If you are looking for customer leads, ranking on the first page of Google, pay per click advertising , web design or social media management,  click below and get a free 15 minute consultation

Book a free 15-minute call

You Must Always Be On The First Page!

Unfortunately, when it comes to online searches only first page matters.  The average web user won’t go past the first five listings on a search engine results page.
Over 67% of all clicks on Google go to the top five listings.

Research shows that websites on the first search engine results page, receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving only 5% for remaining search results pages.

We will perform (SEO) Serch Engine Optimization and bring you to the first page

LEARN MORE

Social Media Marketing

Prolific Zone’s social media marketing (SMM) team will identify your target audience, create engaging and share-worthy content, and grow your social media followers, along with your brand awareness.
Our Marketing specialists take a scientific approach to content creation, using proven methods to design and develop, perfect comprehensive strategies to engage with an ideal audience to meet our client’s goals. 

Learn More

Finding the right clients at the right time

Check it out

Instagram Management – Stand Out

CHECK IT OUT

Every $1 spent on advertising is measurable

CHECK IT OUT

GET A FREE AUDIT OF YOUR ONLINE STATUS

Our 2017 Stats

230

Ad Campaigns

35 Million

People Reached

20,230

Computer Hours

SEO Copywriting Service

SEO Copywriting Service

SEO Copywriting Service There are a great many companies that offer SEO copywriting service. This is a very competitive field but it is a growing field due to the demand[…]

Read more
January 31, 2018 0
article marketing

3 Things to Do Before You Submit To Article Directories

Article marketing To all writers and non-writers out there, now is the time to start digging up those creative writing skills back. With modern communication technology comes the popularity of[…]

Read more
January 30, 2018 0
email MARKETING EDMONTON

Email Marketing

Email Marketing Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential[…]

Read more
January 25, 2018 0
Website Design/ Development

Enjoy the best
design and functions  combined together

Professional and modern looking websites designed and built to look great, easy to navigate, and self-adjusting to any screen size.

GET STARTED NOW

Fast Websites

Nothing worse than having a terribly slow website that takes forever to open!
Get a lightweight rocket fast website

 learn more

Sales Funnels and Landing Pages

Sales funnels are pages where you direct your customer to where you want them to go. And during this process, you capture their information for your lead list

 learn more

Responsive Design

These modern and sophisticated websites self-adjust to fit any screen. From your smartphone to a tablet, laptop or even on a big screen TV. You will always have the perfect fit.

 learn more

Shopping Cart / Online Store

Lets us design a unique shopping website that includes the cart software for payments using Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, etc

 learn more

Say Hello

Have a question, feedback or simply want to say hello?

Talk to us by using the form below, and we will get back to you.
Please check the above box